It's time for an update from the Wattmon team! Development is constantly ongoing and bug reports have been quickly attended to and integrated into the latest codebase. New features include:
- Improved onewire support for temperature sensors
- Several bug fixes that caused erratic reboots
- Much improved file system performance using FatFS
- Several new functions
- new A5S1 module for high voltage sensing and current monitoring though an external shunt
- New WattmonOS 2.2 framework with improved layout and functionality, making it easier to configure actions, devices, roles and front end widgets
To update your system, please first update the firmware to the latest version and then the package, not the other way around.